- A modern site with art deco flair
- Update logo and visual identity
- New website copy to attract and educate
- Redesigned website developed in WordPress
- Research competitors to make sure CTT stood out, but was still in line with established expectations for the recruiting industry.
- Research client pain points and voice of customer to determine the challenges faced in talent acquisition as well as retention.
- Ensure copy addresses these challenges while also being aligned to the new brand identity and goals established in the brief.
- Map user journeys, then wireframe website based on written copy and user journeys.
- Add design to approved wireframes.
- A website that is visually pleasing while still addressing the needs and concerns of visitors to the site.
About Cherry Top Talent
Cherry Top Talent (CTT) is a talent acquisition and people engagement consultancy. It previously had been built in WIX by another designer when it was more of a boutique full cycle recruiting and training company. The CEO had pivoted to providing different services and wanted her business rebranded and her website built in WordPress. Because of the nature of her work, she wanted a brand that conveyed professionalism while still being fun and engaging. We agreed on a modern site with an art deco flair. We talked about the pain points of her clients and how she solves their problems. I developed a brief based on our meeting and wrote the new copy for the entire website. I worked with her to update her logo and visual identity, write the website copy, and then designed and developed her website in WordPress.
After the research was gathered and the copy was written, I developed the logo and visual identity to represent CTT. A modern and professional look with an art deco flair was what was requested, so I looked at various art deco styled logos and patterns before settling on an icon that keeps in mind the design elements and uses the initials CTT.
After the copy and visual identity were signed off, I created a Style Tile to guide the general look and feel of the website. The style tile and main page designs are below.
The live website can be seen at cherrytoptalent.com
Want to work together?
Awesome! Book your free 30 minute call so we can get to know each other better and discuss the goals you have in mind for your project.