KC Copy Visual Identity
- A proper logo and a visual identity for a growing copywriting business and a new website.
- Colorful, warm, and slightly retro were some of the key words used in guiding her brand creation.
- We started by talking about her copywriting business and how she envisioned her brand.
- The discovery call determined that the identity should reflect her personal creative flair for writing, as well as being friendly and fun.
- Competitor research to ensure logo and identity are unique.
- Visual research and lots of sketching potential logos.
- Semi-custom typography was created for the chosen logo.
- A unique logo and visual identity that is colorful, friendly, and slightly retro.
About KC Copy
Katie Crouch of KC Copy is a friendly and fun copywriter. Her business is focused on getting to know her clients and writing copy to help them achieve their business goals. She is all about helping small businesses tell their stories to change their worlds in a positive way. You can find out more about her and see how her brand guidelines were implemented by her web designer at kccopy.com.
We spent a lot of time diving into Katie’s business and determining the proper look and feel that would represent both her and her business. I researched competitors that she gave me as well as others in the industry to get a feel for the current trends in copywriter branding. After sketching lots of potential logos, I chose three to present. I then refined the chosen concept and added more visual elements to define her visual identity.
She needed a FaceBook cover and email header design so those were kept similar for consistency and brand recognition. They were sized appropriately for each digital medium’s recommended size. Brand guidelines were created to pass off to her web designer and to ensure the consistency of her visual brand moving forward.
Want to work together?
Awesome! Book your free 30 minute call so we can get to know each other better and discuss the goals you have in mind for your project.