- A proper logo and a visual identity for a new health and wellness business.
- Physical & mental health, transformation, love, hope, and healing were some keywords that guided her brand creation.
- The discovery call determined that the identity should reflect her background as a cardiologist, and her emphasis on the transformation possible when mind, body, and spirit are optimized and working in alignment.
- Competitor research to ensure logo and identity are unique.
- Visual research and lots of sketching potential logos.
- Three logos were presented that fit the brief, and one was chosen for refinement.
- Color preference for a palette of calming blues and tans, representing the natural world and the commonly used blue in healthcare were presented and refined.
- A unique logo and visual identity that is balanced, represents mind/body/spirit and heart-centrality, and is in three shades of blue to further emphasize the importance of integrative health.
About Synergy Integrative Health and Wellness
Judy Seals of Synergy Integrative Health and Wellness is a caring healthcare professional. Her business is focused on caring for her clients and helping them achieve their health goals whether that is weight loss and nutrition counseling or exploring alternative therapies. She understands how important it is to find and maintain optimum balance in life, in order to realize one’s true potential. You can find out more about her and see how her brand guidelines were implemented by her web designer at synergyintegrativehealth.org
After our discovery call, Judy filled out the Brand Clarity Workbook that is designed to give me a clear understanding of her business and clients. I explored her competitor’s websites and branding to ensure her logo would stand out and position her business properly. After sketching lots of potential logos, I chose three to present. I then refined the chosen concept and added more visual elements to define her visual identity.
She needed a Facebook cover and business card design, as well as a set of social media templates to make sure it was as easy as possible for her to create posts that looked like her brand. Brand guidelines were created to pass off to her web designer and to ensure the consistency of her visual brand moving forward.
Want to work together?
Awesome! Book your free 30 minute call so we can get to know each other better and discuss the goals you have in mind for your project.